Monday, August 15, 2011

Update

      So, it's been a while! I wasn't feeling very inspired there for a little bit but realized I don't always have to have something extremely profound to say. I could just give an update on what's been going on with us!
      While I have failed to heed my own advice on writing down goals. My sweet husband has his written down and has been on quite a roll doing the Couch to 5K program. I'm very proud of him and have been challenged by his motivation!
      We continue to truck along. I started a simple preschool curriculum with the big boys today. It went pretty well! Canton has started eating some baby food in the last week. I must share this little funny from Carson. As I was feeding Canton one day, he kept grabbing his bib and putting it in his mouth. I made a playful comment about him making a mess. Carson's response was, "Mama! He's a baby! That's what babies do!" It really cracked me up and reminded me how much the boys listen to us and remember things we say. Collin is still progressing with his potty training and it's nice not buying quite so many diapers!
     I did read another post about goals and thought I would pass it along! http://moneysavingmom.com/2011/08/10-goals-for-this-week.html
    

No comments:

Post a Comment