Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The small things

     I think at this stage of life for our family, I need to be thankful for the small things! It seems like I haven't had a REALLY productive day at home in a long time. But sometimes when I take a step back and look at my life I am reminded that I have a four year old, a two year old, and a three month old!! I think I forget that sometimes, lol!  I have all these hopes and expectations for my house to be clean, all the laundry washed and put away and a spectacular supper ready when Bart gets home. Bun in reality that's just now where I am in life right now.
    So, today I am thankful that Collin has used the potty three times this morning and hasn't wet any underwear so far!! This is actually a huge thing! I'm thankful that Carson spent some time doing a little preschool work. I'm extremely thankful that Canton is napping well today (probably because he didn't sleep well last night)!
     Verses that seem to fit today: "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


  

No comments:

Post a Comment