Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Chores

I've always encouraged my boys to help around the house with chores other than picking up the things that belong to them. Big boy and middle man enjoy unloading the dishwasher most of all. But... I'm not very organized or routined about having them complete chores. I am planning to do preschool with the boys starting next month and I came across this link for printable chore cards and really liked her idea.
Maybe this will help us get it together!!  :-)

On a side note, the boys actually survived the dentist today. It's always a relief when they act appropriately in an unfamiliar surrounding! Hope everyone is having a terrific day!

By the way, here is the link for the chore cards!
http://biblicalhomemaking.blogspot.com/2011/07/free-printable-chore-cards-tutorial.html

1 comment: