Monday, July 25, 2011

Progress

     Wow! We have made major progress the past few days. First, Canton has slept around 11 hours straight for the past three nights! He hit this milestone a little later than the other boys and a little later than I would have liked. But this has just made me appreciate it all the more!
     Secondly, Collin has gone all day with out wetting his underwear!  It is amazing to me how unique God has made every person. The potty training experience has been unbelievably different with Collin than it was with Carson. Of course a lot of that is the fact that I am much more laid back about it this time around. But this got me thinking about how their personalities are so different. I am so thankful that God knew exactly what He was doing when he made us each so special and unique! Carson is full of energy and always on the go. While Collin is much more laid back and go with the flow.  It won't be long before we see what Canton's little personality will be like!
          Psalm 139:13 says, "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."
  

No comments:

Post a Comment