Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

   I have been so excited about this fall weather! Fall is one of my favorite times of year. Mostly because it leads into the holidays, which are my absolute favorite. Getting family together and all the traditions that come along with the holidays are memories I will never forget. With all that being said I decided to do some fall artwork with the boys. I enjoy doing some crafty things with paint but don't allow the boys to paint as often as I should simply because they always make a mess. Because keeping my house clean is already such a challenge I don't want to add more work on top of the normal tasks :-) But as I said today I bit the bullet and got out the paint. After perusing online for a few minutes I found an example. Here is our interpretation of it! I added the squirrels, grass, and flowers after the boys finished the trees.

I actually opted to put these of canvas because I thought they would be neat to keep and possibly frame!
Happy Fall Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment