Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall Fun!

     The weekend before Halloween we had the pleasure of attending our church's Fall Festival. It was so much fun! They had a lot of activities and the boys had a blast. It was hosted by a family from our church. They live outside of Tupelo and have a big yard where everyone had plenty of room to roam and explore. It was quite comical, as we got onto the Natchez Trace to make our way to the festival, Carson says, "Collin! Look we're in the country!!!" I guess I take my country raising for granted!
     The festival had all the things that come to mind when I think of fall: bonfires, including s'mores,  hayrides, carnival-type games, including bobbing for apples, hot chocolate and apple cider. Carson also got to go fishing which lasted less than ten minutes, ha!


      Their attention was captured by the horses who were saddled and ready for riders. Carson was eager to ride while Collin could only be convinced to ride with Mom, which I was very excited about!



When I say the boys had a blast, I mean all the boys! Bart was one of the first to bob for apples
 so maybe he didn't get too many germs.



I'm so thankful that we had the opportunity to get outside, enjoy the beautiful fall weather and watch the boys experience some new things! God has truly created a wonderful world!

No comments:

Post a Comment