Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Are you impressed?

   Carson grabbed a sale paper earlier this afternoon and started copying letters and numbers onto a sheet of notebook paper. He called me over to get some help writing a number five. After a couple minutes of pointing out letters he had written on the page he said, "Mom, are you impressed that I wrote all these letters?" He amazes me everyday! I was impressed by the letters but even more so that he used "impressed" in the rigth context.  I'm not sure if that came from a book or just conversation but he has obviously been paying attention! Just had to stop and make sure to write this down. I've been keeping myself way too busy the past few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing when young kids say something like that! You wonder how in the world they know that.

    ReplyDelete