Friday, September 16, 2011

Funny Boys

 


 I thought I would share a couple of funny things the boys have said. One day Carson was sitting at the table eating his lunch. He started coughing and I asked if he was ok. He said, "Yes! My food just went down the wrong pole!" I couldn't help but laugh! I hated to, but I did tell him that the saying is "the wrong pipe." I think I should have let him keep saying it his way for a while because it was so funny.
     When we go places people always comment on how cute Collin is and I think this may have to do with the fact that he smiles A LOT!  Just now I laid him down for his nap, which of course he didn't want to take! I went back by his bedroom  to check on him and he was saying, "Momma, I'm sad, Momma, I'm sad" the whole time with a big smile on his face! Only Collin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment